Dr. Barnes received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, minoring in Religion, from the University of Georgia in 2009. He then attended Georgia Regents University in Augusta, GA where he received his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree in 2013.Learn More
Welcome to Chattahoochee Family Orthodontics.
Why are we different?
What makes us different is in our name. Our community and our families—your family. We recognize the trust you place in Dr. Barnes and our staff. Our mission is to provide the highest level of personalized care for your family and invest in the fabric of our community. We are honored to partner alongside you whether in our offices, at church, or at a local sporting event. Each time you see our name, we hope you’ll see those two core values. Family. Community. We look forward to truly getting to know you—to making each day we see one another even brighter. Let’s create smiles together!
- Keep balance in our lives (God, family and work)
- Serve our communities and our patients while building lasting relationships
- Treat others as we want to be treated
- Provide the highest quality, personalized care
- Exceed expectations – Go the extra mile
- Hold ourselves and our practice to the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Be good stewards of company resources
- Be forthright & honest in patient evaluation & treatment
- Excel in communications in all areas
- A fun office is a productive office